Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Rainbow Sherbert Chevrons

Hi everyone! Today I have a nice little nail art look for you using a colour combination that I fell in love with when I dumped out my polishes on my bedroom floor and saw these four next to each other. It reminds me of some sort of Rainbow Sherbert ice cream - yum!
The colours I used were Zoya Lara, OPI Do You Lilac It?, China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle, and Barry M Peach Melba. 

These colours are very springy and I'm loving wearing this manicure.


Have you tried free hand chevrons before? What are some of your favourite colour combinations for spring?

4 comments:

  1. this looks amazing. the colors are so pretty. I would love to try this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours together! How interesting that they just fell together and caught your eye. Great work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! great mani ill def try it out!

    ReplyDelete