Thursday, May 16, 2013

Colourful Striping Tape Manicure

Morning friends! Do you have any fun plans for the day? I have a fun striping tape manicure to show off on the blog today that I think you'll like. I did one using the first collection of Zoya PixieDusts that turned out really nicely and so I thought I would try it again - this time with cremes!
So colourful! I used OPI Funky Dunkey, OPI Fly, and Zoya Lara, as well as lots of Seche Vite to make sure that I could lay down the striping tape without pulling up the colours underneath.

Which nail is your favourite? I think the ring finger has my favourite design but I can't choose a favourite colour combination.

Do you like doing striping tape manicures, or are they just too time consuming?

11 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, I love that you used a different combo for each finger. It's a tough choice but I would say middle or ring is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose. They really compliment each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorite colors! Together, they make for a stunning mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Middle finger is definitely my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your middle and ring fingers, can't pick a favourite design! But I do like the middle finger colour combination the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would
    genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you
    present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post ... laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which colour are you holding?

    ReplyDelete