Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Hello everyone and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! Today is also my eldest sister's birthday, so I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to Colleen!
I think this manicure mostly speaks for itself, right? I tried to freehand a trinity knot of sorts, I'm not sure how easy it is to identify though.

The two base colours I used were Animeniac Cosmetics Sandman and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover (how appropriate!) For the rainbow I used OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours, Zoya Arizona, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, and OPI Do You Lilac It?


I hope everyone has an awesome time today! Drink a green beer for me my friends, and be safe!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The rainbow is perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the rainbow! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous gold polish and of course very lovely manicure!

    ReplyDelete