Saturday, March 23, 2013

Barry M Peach Melba

Morning everyone! Today I have another one of the polishes that my friend brought me from England - Barry M Peach Melba. I'm embarrassed to say I had to look up quickly what peach melba is, for anyone who's interested it's a dessert. I was immediately reminded of Melba Toast - anyone else? Apparently they were created by the same chef for the same lady...lucky girl!
I am in love with this colour, it is the best peach polish I have ever had the joy of wearing. Barry M is always spot on with their formula in my experience and this is no difference, Peach Melba is a must have if you're looking for a colour like this. I decided to add some detail to the tips using a black striping polish.

I love this colour, it's the perfect shade of peach - not too much like a bandaid but not too pink.

What are some of your favourite peach nail polishes? Is this a colour you can see yourself wearing this spring and summer?

6 comments:

  1. Barry M Peach Melba is one of my favorites! Love this mani you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour, it looks really nice on your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great manicure. I like it combined with black (watch out, you wrote Englad instead of England)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, fixed! thanks so much for the heads up!

      Delete
  4. This is so lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol lol melba toast is definitely the first thing I thought of too when I read the name.

    Love the black tips, great mani!

    ReplyDelete