Monday, December 03, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness The Tin Man

Hi everyone! Today I have a very special post for you because today is the 21st birthday of the man who is not just my boyfriend, but also my very best friend. I think we're going for wings and beers after lectures are done for the day, but before that I figured I'd show him my appreciation with a blog post featuring a polish he bought me recently. After falling in love with OPI's gold flake topcoat, I immediately knew I had to get a hold of a silver version, and Dan decided he would purchase me one from a Llarowe restock.
YUM. Look at that beauty! 
I layered this over OPI Into the Night from the Spiderman collection which came out earlier in 2012.

I found that the chunks are bigger in this than in my OPI on average, which I like. It wasn't too hard to get the flakes on the brush, but it wasn't as easy as it could have been.

I want to layer this over everything - any suggestions?

Thank you soooo much Daniel for this beautiful polish, you are such a thoughtful and kind person!

If you (or your boyfriend) want to purchase The Tin Man, you can do so from Llarowe right here, or you can order directly from the Nail Pattern Boldness etsy shop right here!

2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend has a good birthdate (it's my 21st too)! You're nails are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete