Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Skyfall James Bond Manicure - The Living Daylights

Hello hello good friends! It's been a super long time since I last posted, but don't worry I'll be posting more frequently now that the craziness has settled just a little bit ;) As many of you already know, the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, is coming out on Friday! I'm hoping to go after work, but we'll see if the tickets are going to be all sold out. Anyway, in commemoration of this film, here is a manicure that features the Skyfall glitter topcoat from OPI!

2 coats Lincoln Park After Dark + 1 coat The Living Daylights + Seche Vite topcoat


Good 'ol Hamlet






I've grown to really love this glitter polish because it adds a little shine to any base you put under it. It really is a party in a bottle, love love love chunky glitters. I also really enjoyed the color combination of this manicure, overall I'm happy!  What do you guys think? Will you be seeing Skyfall in theatres this weekend?


Thanks for reading,
Mandy
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love chunky glitters toooo! Sadly not, I don't like james bond unless its a nail polish named after him. haha :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this glitter!!! It's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eye kept going back to this glitter when I saw the collection..ahh..it's so cool! I ended up with Live and Let Die which was a bummer :( Very pretty combo you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an awesome glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete