Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pretty Pink Gradient

Hi everyone! Sorry for the absence for a little bit, I feel like I say this every post, but I'm so busy all the time. Man I wish it were summer again, I guess that's one of the huge perks of being a student. Today I have a really pretty gradient to show you all that I did about a week ago using three OPI colours.
This reminds me of fairy princesses or something, it's so sweet and girly. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI Mod About You, as well as OPI Pirouette my Whistle layered over top.

What do you guys think of this look? Too girly for you? I think I'll be using Pirouette my Whistle a lot more this holiday season, it reminds me of snow falling!


This was a nice change after all the Halloween manicures I was wearing. 

Opinions on this look? Too girly for you? What about some other colours - maybe blue to white?

5 comments:

  1. This is so soft and sweet--I love it! Perfect choice of Pirouette My Whistle on top. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes looks really sweet and it is beautiful~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, it's so gentle and sweet...fit for a princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it´s perfect! i really like it!:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colour combination. gorgeous mani xx

    ReplyDelete