Friday, November 16, 2012

Ditsy Daisy Pattern Nail Art

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I've been having a fantastic day, it's been refreshing compared to the past two weeks so definitely was a great break! Tonight I was fortunate enough to see a preview showing of Twilight: Breaking Dawn with my workplace and all I can say was that if you're a Twilight fan you're going to love it. I won't say any spoilers but it's definitely worth seeing! I even wore my Team Edward shirt and all to commemorate the last film!  Anyway, here's where the polish comes in! :)

I based this design sort of off of Bella's bedsheets... cheesy I know. But hey, when Charlie buys her purple bedsheets I assumed there was a flower pattern so why not! I could write my own book about her purple bedsheets... (I'm still a little hyper from the movie so bear with me!) I also wanted to use my handy dotting tools again, so here you have it! A design that I will call 'ditsy daisies' because I have a shirt from American Eagle that's called 'ditsy pattern western shirt' or something like that. Anyhoo, enough rambling! Here are the pics:


3 coats Kiko 245 + FingerPaints Easel Come, Easel Go! for the flowers


Yay for trigonometry... Don't you love seeing what units I do in school every time I post?



EEEEEEEE SO LUCKY!!!

Sorry for the bad lighting in the photos everyone! I wake up to darkness and come home to darkness so there's not much I can do about sunlight short of bringing nail polish bottles to school and swatching in the middle of the day! 

Hope you enjoyed this quick and fun nail art, see you all soon!


Mandy


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the release of TW Part 2! You're so damn lucky to have seen the preview showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw BD2 last night and I wore GOSH Holographic Hero. (think vamp in the sun, LOL.) I love that you seem as obsessed with her bedspread as I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete