Friday, September 21, 2012

Guest Starring...

Hi everyone! Today I have a little double-post action for you. My parents went to the wedding of one of their good friends last weekend and my mom asked me to do her nails for her. She was wearing a black dress with flowers in purple, magenta, and ivory. I decided to go with a subtle gradient of two of the colours that matched her dress perfectly.
I used OPI Funky Dunkey and Zoya Ashley to make this pretty gradient. It didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to, but thank god my mom isn't as much as a perfectionist as I am.

Do you guys ever paint nails for your friends and family? I'm so much better at doing my own nails, when I start painting someone else's they begin to wonder how on earth I manage to have a nail blog with my shaky hands!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog
    posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very
    own site now ;)
    Feel free to surf my web blog ; file management

    ReplyDelete