Monday, September 03, 2012

Day 31 - Recreate your Favourite Challenge

Hello ladies! Sorry for finishing up the challenge a little late, I forgot how busy the end of August always is! For the recreate my favourite challenge option, I decided to recreate gradient nails from Day 10 - that was so long ago now! I love the look of gradients, and I think with practice I can only keep getting better!
For this gradient I used Zoya Arizona, Zoya Reagan, and Zoya Wednesday. I love the way this turned out! I love gradients, what can I say.

I love the way the blue and the magenta blend together into a very pretty purple.

The thing that my hand is posing with in this photos is my boyfriend Daniel's hand, in case you were wondering!

On one hand, I'm so relieved that the challenge is over, it's been so demanding. On the other hand, I am going to miss having inspiration every day and posting alongside a brilliant group of ladies. I had so much fun participating in this challenge during the month of August and I absolutely want to do another challenge someday. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read my daily submissions!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combination! They remind me of those refreshing Ice Pops on a hot and sunny day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible job with the blending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I was going to say the same thing as Jacqui - it reminds me of a sunset! :)

    ReplyDelete