Saturday, September 08, 2012

China Glaze DV8

Good morning! Today I have a polish I picked up last week on my first try at dusty hunting. For anyone who's unaware, dusty hunting is when you go into a place that sells nail polish (salon, shop, etc) and look around or ask to see their polishes, some of which are so old that they're covered in dust! I found mine in a salon, and the bottle is only about 2/3 full - but here's China Glaze DV8 from the OMG collection.
I'm not sure why it's not showing up as holo on my nail as it is in the bottle. Does anyone else have DV8 and does it look like this?

This photo shows the holo effect a little more! It looks a little gritty, but I've heard from people that the OMG polishes get dulled by topcoat, true or false?

Not bad for 5 Canadian dollars, eh?

Thanks for reading everyone!

3 comments:

  1. love those colors and you have really nice hands and nails!

    saranail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm my DV8 is a lot more teal than the one you have but that one is gorgeous too! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails! and nice find! I haven't had much luck dustying :(

    ReplyDelete