Saturday, September 15, 2012

China Glaze 2NITE (Sort of..)

Hi guys! Today I have another dusty hunt find for you, except this time, I'm positive that it's been tampered with. Sometimes salons mix nail polishes together, and unfortunately in the dim light of this salon I could not possibly tell if this was the real 2NITE. Fortunately for me, I love it for whatever it is!
So the real 2NITE is like a blue-periwinkle linear holo, and this is a .. gunmetal gray extremely scattered holo? I'm not sure how to describe it, but hey, it's pretty.


I wish there was some way of knowing what on earth they put in there!

You can kind of see some holo here, right? Right?

Man I really want to find the real OMG collection, or maybe I could just wait for the Hologlams.. decisions decisions.

I think this one is my favourite photo.

What do you guys think of my salon's interpretation of China Glaze 2NITE. Not quite the original, eh? At least it's original to me, haha! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment