Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

Hi everyone! Today's post is inspired by fashion, and I'll be the first to admit, I don't really follow fashion that closely. Luckily for me I do work at American Eagle as some of you may know, and so I do get some information about current trends. I decided to do skittles on my nails representing the different washes of coloured and patterned skinny jeans and jeggings that we have in store for Fall.
Here are my nails, and below are photos of the jeans themselves!

Would you wear any of these jeans? I'm skeptical about those ones with the leaves..

For this manicure I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Kiss Me on my Tulips, Do You Lilac It?, Pink Friday, Berlin There Done That, Zoya Wednesday, Zoya Kristen, Essie Mojito Madness, Essie A Crewed Interest, China Glaze Liquid Leather, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, and Barry M Cobalt Blue.

These were pretty fun to do! The floral nail is my favourite, which one is yours?
I love to see everyone's manicures and today is no exception, please take a moment to check out the blogs of the lovely ladies below!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have those floral jeggings =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the dusty pink and the taupe ones, now I'm deciding on either the peach or the teal ones..

      Delete