Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 20 - Water Marble

Hi everyone! Today is a day I've been looking forward to throughout the entire challenge, because I loooove doing water marbles. Yes, they don't always turn out, but when they do - WOW!
I chose an odd colour palate for this, but I'm loving it. I used Zoya Caitlin, Zoya Reagan, China Glaze Custom Kicks, and OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me. Not all of these wanted to cooperate with me in the water, but I think I pulled it off.


Do you guys have any tips or tricks you do for water marbles? I'm so lazy with cleanup that I did this yesterday and then just waited for the shower to take all the extra polish off from my fingertips.


I would love it if you could take the time to check out the water marbles that everyone else came up with today! Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I love it! I tried mine yesterday and omg, horrible! Water marble is always a surprise, isn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm so intimidated with water marbling, I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized I said that about yesterday's mani too lol.

    ReplyDelete