Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 11 - Polka Dots

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a weekend half as fun as the one I'm having, I'm at my cabin with my boyfriend, do you have any exciting plans? I actually ended up coming up with two polka dot manis after the first one was a miserable fail, I'll post more on that one later. This design that I ended up settling for is a little too simple for my liking, though it is very cute.
I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze For Audrey, OPI Do You Lilac It?, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, OPI Pink Friday, and OPI Alpine Snow to make the dots.

I kind of wish I had been able to do some more exciting nail art with this, but as this was already my second attempt I was a little burnt out. Polka Dots is supposed to be one of the easier themes - why was this so difficult for me?

What is your favourite way to wear a polka dot manicure?

I wonder if the other ladies had an easier time with today's challenge than I did, let's have a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment