Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stampede Nails

Howdy everyone! Today I have some hometown nails to show you in honour of the Calgary Stampede - a ten day long rodeo, festival, and excuse to dress up like cowboys and drink all day. I couldn't decide what to do so I did the Stampede logo on an accent nail, and tried to do a plaid pattern on the rest of my nails.

The colours I used for this mani were OPI The Thrill of Brazil, China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, Quo by ORLY Filthy Rich, and Art Deco stripers in black and white.

Here I am posting with a belt buckle from 30 years ago - the 1982 Calgary Stampede.


Here's a photo of the midway that I took at the Stampede this year!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I was at the Stampede this passed Wednesday - seen the Rodeo and the chuck wagon races. It was so much fun! Amazing nails in honour of it :)

    ReplyDelete