Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ruffle Nails

Good evening everyone! Today I have a look to show you that I've seen on a number of blogs recently - a ruffle manicure! If you're interested in trying this yourself you should check out Sarah from Chalkboard Nails' tutorial, it's a simple process with really cool results.
The colours I used were OPI Skull & Glossbones, OPI Alpine Snow, China Glaze Liquid Leather, and China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le.

I wish I had been a little more patient to perfect this look - but from a distance the small mistakes aren't very noticeable.

This is definitely a manicure I want to try again, you could do endless colour combinations.

Something else I wanted to mention - you may have noticed how dry my cuticles have been since moving back home. Unfortunately for my nails, the prairies are dry and ruthless compared to the sweet St Laurence air of Montreal, but I recently picked up some Lush Lemony Flutter and hope to be back on track! 
Do you have any experience with this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment