Friday, June 08, 2012

Zoya Zuza

Good afternoon, lovelies! Today I have an absolute beauty of a polish to show you and she is Zoya Zuza from their 2012 summer collection. Zuza is a gorgeous turquoise shimmer with silver flecks.


Indoor lighting makes Zuza appear a little more green than when in the sunlight.

Isn't she gorgeous? Such a nice colour for summer. I used two coats to get the opacity seen here, she was a little thin with one coat but I think she may be opaque enough to use for stamping - I'll have to test that out soon.

A yummy macro shot to show you all the flecks of colour that give this polish so much depth.

Also, I fly home in less than two weeks. You know what that means? I'll be able to begin taking pictures with my new (to me) DSLR! 

What do you think of Zuza, did you pick up any colours from Zoya's summer collection? I got quite a few of them, they really impressed me this season and with all the promos they run I just couldn't resist.

4 comments: