Friday, May 18, 2012

Zoya Kimber

Happy long weekend everyone! I don't have classes on Fridays, so it's an extra long weekend for me - do you have any fun plans? I hope to get my nails done a few times, but other than that I'll just be relaxing at home I think. Today I have the beautiful Zoya Kimber to show you, she is from the Surf collection for Summer 2012 and is a beautiful pinky-red gold glass fleck polish.
I used two coats to reach full opacity, the formula on this polish was lovely - as I've come to expect from Zoya. Keep reading for some more photos!




I couldn't resist including a nice bottle shot.

Here she is with the flash, boy are my nails ever getting long. Maybe I'll trim them this evening!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love Kimber - it is so gorgeous!

    No real plans for this weekend other than going to my sister's college graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Kimber! It looks so great on you, too. Weekend plans include possibly going to a local brewfest with some friends Saturday evening and not staying out too late, because I'll be working Sunday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kimber is a beauty! Great coverage for just 2 coats, and the flecks really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful shimmer!

    I was supposed to be in California this weekend but plans fell through at the last minute, so I'm being a bum! :D

    ReplyDelete