Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pink Stamping

Hello everyone! Today I have a pretty and delicate mani to show you that combines a few techniques. I originally painted my nails with Shelby from Zoya's summer collection but I decided I wanted to add some flare to it and chose to stamp using Konad plate m63 and Zoya Reagan. I then opted to take the mani one step further by using my smallest dotting tool and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls from the recent Spider-man collection to add some cute details to the stamp.
Keep reading for more photos!






I love this mani, it's so feminine and it looks intricate but it was really simple to create.


I think combining stamping and dotting tools is a great way to take your mani to the next level. Have you ever done a mani like this that was simple to create but looks detailed?

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The design reminds me of water marbling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and your nails are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out absolutely beautifully--feminine and festive! I was thinking about adding some dots to my next water marble, and you've totally convinced me. Sadly, my stamping skills are...let's just say I'm not proud. ;)

    ReplyDelete