Thursday, March 08, 2012

Steel my Heart

Okay, so that's not quite the name of this polish, it's actually called Steel Heart, but I think my idea is cuter! This is another from Quo by ORLY's Spring 2012 collection that is available now in Pharmaprix and Shopper's Drug Marts across Canada! I was pleasantly surprised by this colour to be honest with you guys, I thought it was going to be a weird streaky mess รก la Orly Steel Your Heart (maybe that's where I subconsciously got the idea for my name) or China Glaze Hook and Line. Fortunately for me, it was nothing like those at all and was a pleasure to work with and wear!
I'm only showing you three fingers because I had a stamping attempt disaster on the other one. As you can see this is a steel-y grey polish that manages not to be frosty and overly brushstroke prone! How awesome is that? Keep reading for a few more pictures.


A flash picture straight on to try to capture some frosty streaks - no luck! I love this polish.

I used two coats but I think you could make this a careful one coater!

This isn't a colour I would've ever thought to wear, and not to mention in the springtime! But I have to admit, it's really nice.

It's blurry but you get the idea,  right?

Overall I'm taken with this polish! The one I thought would be a swatch and not-wear-again is STEELING MY HEART. Oh I'm sorry, I had to say it. As I mentioned earlier, Quo by ORLY polishes are available across Canada at Pharmaprix and Shopper's Drug Mart. They usually retail for $10.00 but Shopper's is always having some kind of sale or collecting points, and that's the best time to purchase these. 
xoxo Nikki

1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty. I honesty disregard the "seasons" rule and just wear whatever colours I want to. Lol.

    ReplyDelete