Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oldschool Duochrome!

Yes, you heard me right, DUOCHROME. Actually..maybe even multichrome! Look at this baby! I got this quite a few years ago and at the time I liked it, put it on, realized it turned brown, and took it off because I thought brown nail polish was horrendous! When I was home this past December/January I dug this little gem up and WOW! It hasn't quite satisfied my lemming for some MariMoons but it'll tide me over until I can buy some.. Let me just warn you now, this is a pic-heavy post. Behold the beauty of Rimmel Zeitgeist!
LOOK AT THAT! Purple/coppery brown goodness.. I'm speechless. And yes, this was indeed ONE COAT. Are you sold yet?

Here it is with the flash looking very purple.
Please please please keep reading for some more pictures, this polish can't be ignored! 


Look at the colour change in the bottle, are you guys seeing the same thing I am?

At this (blurry) but extreme angle you can kind of see the teal-green shift too




The bottle reminds me of when cars leak oil all over the road or driveway..anyone else?




Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.



Look at it shimmer in the sunlight!


This picture is AMAZING.

The colour shift in action.


Macro shows what's up.


WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? Yes, you see this correctly. Under the right lighting and angle this is obviously green!


So what do you guys think of my VERY oldschool duochrome polish? Do you have any like this in your stash, forgotten beauties? Wikipedia tells me "Zeitgeist is the general culturalintellectual,ethicalspiritual, or political climate within a nation or even specific groups, along with the general ambiancemorals, sociocultural direction, and mood associated with an era." Did you guys miss out on Zeitgeist however many years ago it was released?
xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment