Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gold Plated

Ready for the second day back to the routine? I'm excited to try out my new classes today, it's Tuesday meaning I have Social Psychology and History of Latin America since 1825. I'm predicting these to be my two favourite classes, and therefore Tuesdays and Thursdays to be my favourite days. What classes do you have today, or are you working? Still on vacation?
As you saw yesterday I put on two coats of Essie Jamaica Me Crazy, but I wanted to spice it up a little bit. The other day I picked up makeup sponges and used them for the first time in my sock monkey mani, but this time I wanted to try a different type of sponging, sort of like a gradient! Here goes!
I love how these two look together! I used Quo by ORLY Filthy Rick as the gold polish.


Indoor lighting allows you to see the gradient more clearly


Look at that gold!





This is definitely something I want to try again, I'm thinking red and gold - what do you think? Even dark blue and gold maybe.. not that it has to be gold.. a whole new world of possibilities now that I have my sponges! Thanks for reading and enjoy day two! 
xoxo - Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful combo!
    I'm also taking social psychology this semester:)

    ReplyDelete