Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Christmas Lights, Keep Shining On

Good Morning everyone! First of all I'd like to wish a VERY Happy Birthday to my lovely roommate Joyce, I love you! She has an exam today and one tomorrow as well, poor thing :(, but she'll be off to Europe soon!

 I hope you liked seeing my mom's nails yesterday, maybe nice nails is genetic afterall. I've been envisioning these nails for literally two months, and I don't want to say I'm disappointed with how they turned out but they're not quite the same look I was going for. Nevertheless, I think these are awesome and I'm excited to share them with you guys!

For this manicure I used OPI Skull & Glossbones as a base, why did I not pick this polish up before yesterday, it's SO perfect. I made the strings using a black striper from LA Colors Art Deco, and made the lights using two different sizes of dotting tools and OPI Banana Bandanna, The Thrill of Brazil, Suzi Says Feng Shui, Green-wich Village, and China Glaze Papaya Punch. Keep reading for some more pictures!








I do really love these nails, I think they're detailed without being too flashy and complicated, but they definitely still have some Christmas spirit! Thanks for reading everyone. 
Xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment