Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Blog Resolutions

Hello everyone! I hope 2011 has treated you as well as it has me! I can't wait to start 2012 off right, and to help do this I've written out a list of resolutions for the new year. As I was writing this list I was thinking of the things that matter most to me and I realized that this blog is more important to me than I ever would have thought. I don't want to get to mushy on you guys, but thank you for your support! A year ago I NEVER would have imagined that complete strangers would be interested in seeing what I paint on my nails, and to help keep bringing you guys quality posts I have a little list of resolutions and goals for the next 365 days!



1. Reach 50 000 pageviews
2. Reach 300 lovely followers 
3. Make sure that every mani I post is of good quality, I really want to minimize tip wear, chips, and messy cuticles
4. Do a nail art challenge! The 30 days one seems super fun, but I don't know if I could keep up, especially during the busy semester..hmm..
5. Swatch some more collections! Swatching the Nicki Minaj polishes was so much fun and having so many people tell me that my swatches helped them make a decision on which polishes from the collection to pick up felt really good!

Those are a couple I can think of right now, is there anything you guys would like to see on the blog in the new year? Your opinion is what counts! As a reference point in case I look back on this next New Year's and say "wow, look how far we've come!" we currently have 67 beautiful followers and 13 171 pageviews! Thanks again so much for following, or even just for looking at our page. Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve, and see you next year!
xoxo - Nikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment