Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Tribal is the New Patchwork

Hello everyone, today I have another post in my series of summer mani nail art that I had. This was my attempt at tribal nails, but without getting too complicated. Thank god I didn't put too much time into these because I remember taking them off the next day, haha! I used OPI Jade is the New Black - probably one of the first colours that I remember being head over heels in love for, it may be responsible for my entire nail lacquer addiction! The black stripes were done with an Art Deco nail art polish in Black.






Here's a delicious oreo-brownie I made this summer (and my nails for consistency), stuff like this really makes me miss home. At least I'll be touching down in less than two months! Heads up. 
Love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment