Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Quo by ORLY!

Hey everyone! Wow, November has flown by so fast I can't believe it, but I am so excited for December and being finished with this semester! Today I have another polish to show you from Quo by ORLY, a new collaboration between ORLY and Shoppers Drug Mart's beauty brand Quo. I talked about Quo by ORLY in a previous post when I reviewed Filthy Rich, a great gold foil in this post where you can read about the bottle and a few other technical details. The polish I have to show you today is Red Hot, a bright red creme.
For the photos I used two coats of Quo by ORLY Red Hot with no topcoat. The polish itself is pretty shiny, but in the future I would add a coat of Seche. This shade covered well in two coats although there was VNL on a few nails in person, but only if you're looking very closely. Overall, it's a really great staple shade and I think it's a good basic to pick up if you have a Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix near you and are looking for a slightly cool red with a great formula. 




I love the bottles of these Quo by ORLY lacquers so much, the shape and the cap are to die for.




Are you guys cringing at how pale my fingers are? Made of porcelain, perhaps..

I would say this is the most colour accurate photo, this red has a definite blue undertone. 


I really like this polish and I would recommend it, but that being said it isn't the most unique colour ever and I'm positive there is a whole world of dupes available. However, it has a lovely formula and it's now easier than ever to get for Canadian nail addicts. 
xox Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment