Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again..

No not the holidays, not quite yet, it's finals. That word sends shivers down my spine. Unfortunately this means I am going to be taking a bit of a backseat for the next two weeks.
My university thinks it's okay to schedule four of my exams on the first three days of the exam period, and we get only one study day this year before the exams start as opposed to study weeks at many universities. I could rant about this forever but seeing as I put myself in a lot of debt to come to university, it's my duty to take a break from the blogging and study my face off. I think I will still be posting but I have made an oath to myself not to try any nail art and to stick to CREME untried polishes, let's see if I can do this. I wish all of you the best of luck on your final exams or projects. So that this post isn't completely irrelevant, here is a photo of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, a mani from August (see the contrast between my now vampire fingers and my summer fingers?) with some kind of silly looking x's I drew on.
I'm dying to see how this compares to Pink Friday..
xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment