Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cold & Freezie

Hey guys! Sorry I've been terrible lately about posting, it's crunch time at school, I'm sure you guys are familiar with the end of the semester. This week I've had one of the few OPI Muppets polishes that caught my eye on my nails, and that is Warm & Fozzie! Ironically enough, Montreal got our first snowfall this week which was more Cold & Freezie than Warm & Fozzie, but for now it has all melted away again.
As you can see there's quite a bit of tip wear, it was really hard to wrap my tips well due to the strange consistency of this polish but that's neither here nor there. Warm & Fozzie is a really pretty greeny-coppery-reddy brown, and there is a small duochrome effect in certain lights. What you see in the bottle there is mostly a reflection of my red camera, sorry for being such a tease. This was one of the only colours that interested me from OPI's Holiday collection but I'm not actually as in love with it as I thought I would be. Shown on my nails is two coats and one coat of Seche Vite.



See the light golden brown to rich chocolate brown shift in the bottle?



WOW! It's stunning with a nice macro shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment