Monday, October 10, 2011

Spotted: Fantasy Makers

Hello everyone! Just stopping in to let you know about what I spotted this past weekend at the Pharmaprix across from the Provigo Mont-Royal: Fantasy Makers! They had four different polishes, some eye shadow palettes and fun stuff like that, but what intrigued me most was the loose holo glitter they had! I thought I was looking into a bottle of Nfu-Oh 61, it was crazy! I googled it and saw that a few people had frankened with it before, but I didn't pick any up because I have a pretty tight beauty budget this month. Anyways, I snuck a photo for you guys from my blackberry (I've got to stop doing that or they're going to ban me from Pharmaprix).

Also, the post I have queued up for you tomorrow is awesome. Don't miss it. 
Love always, Nikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment