Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not Cozu-melting for this Polish

The weekend goes by way to fast lately, doesn't it? Today I have a colour to show you ladies that I had wanted for a long time and I purchased at Cosmo Prof a few months ago..but I can't say I'm loving it! This is OPI's Cozu-melted in the Sun, a light pink shimmer that I think would make an awesome lip colour but I'm not crazy about it on my nails.
I don't even think I have a reason for not liking this polish, except that it's not that flattering on me. Application was great, opaque in two easy coats, I've had it on for three days now and there are no signs of wear, it's a really solid polish as I've come to expect from OPI..I just don't love the colour! 



It makes me look extremely pale..

And it has such a funny name!


Posing with my favourite mug, featuring Marie! Still not doing anything for me..
Hope you guys have an excellent week!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment