Friday, October 07, 2011

Feeling Blue

I grabbed this colour from my untrieds (read: before I was actually interested in nail polish) and decided to put it on for my ex-roommate's 19th birthday dinner. Big mistake. My friends kind of look to me for inspiration for nails lately and this streaky, frosty, cheap mess was NOT appropriate for going out! This is Rimmel in Chill, I don't even think I've seen a bottle of polish that looks like this in years. I was definitely not pleased with it, although it partly is my fault for even buying such a frosty colour in the first place. Did I really think I would like it?

So here are a few pictures, the last one is inside under a yellow light to show the frostiness of this polish. It applied..very thin and streaky. Took about four coats for good coverage, took a long time to dry, and wore terribly. I put this on last Friday afternoon and took these pictures Saturday morning. What happened?! Anyways, by Saturday evening when I took this off my nails I was feeling pretty blue about it. Meh.





Thanks for reading, lovelies.
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. This is kinda funny, but I just got this polish myself. A friend of mine was getting rid of some nail polish, and I took this one. I used it for a half moon mani (it's on my blog) and had the same problems you did even when I layered it over white.

    ReplyDelete