Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bling

I don't have any other words to describe the latest glitter addition to my collection, OPI Crown Me Already from the recent Miss Universe 2011 collection. CMA is a clear base absolutely PACKED with silver glitter, and I mean it when I say packed. This polish has three different sizes of silver hex glitter as well as small silver square glitter. It is pretty dense and it just screams NEW YEARS EVE to me. For my swatches I used one coat of CMA over China Glaze Liquid Leather, and 3 coats of CMA alone on my ring finger. In the future, I will probably wear CMA alone to appreciate it's full beauty, but I think you could put it over a nice silver foil and get the same effect without having to use so much of one polish. 
Photo spam after the break!



Indoor lighting






Can you see all the sizes of glitter?! Ignore the red reflection- that's just my camera!


Do you guys want to hear about a funny dream I had last night? You know you're addicted when.. So I dreamed that I was back home and I was at the drug store with my parents and my mom rationed me some money to spend on whatever I wanted, and I went straight to the nail polish. I found the entire Wet n Wild fall collection including and I decided to buy it and do a giveaway with it. I also found a bunch of awesome Revlon polishes that don't actually exist in real life. Too bad that was only a dream, hey?
Thanks for reading guys, and watch out for another polish from the Miss Universe collection coming up soon! :)
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I love this polish, but the idea of using it for New Year's is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete