Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NoLW

What, you don't know what NoLW means? Nails of Last Week, people. It's a new acronym I just made up, I am pretty sure it's going to be the next big thing. When I returned to university across the country from where I live, I got a nice surprise when I unpacked the boxes that I had put in storage for the whole summer: nail polishes! Turns out I left a few here while I was away, and Sally Hansen Hi-Definition in Laser was one of them!
The polishes from this collection have been described as intense duochromes, but Laser which flashes between blue and purple, did not show its true beauty in my pictures. This polish is pretty sheer, I was worried after one coat that there was a good reason I had left it in a storage box over the summer, but with three coats it was the dense glittery blue I was hoping for. I have seen Kayla Shevonne swatch the HD polishes over black, and I am dying to test this shade out over a few different polishes. Here are some pictures of Sally Hansen Hi-Definition in Laser.

Somewhat blurry, but the best photo to show the colour of the polish. More pics after the jump!



A bottle shot to show the blue/purple duochrome. Intense, isn't it?

Taken indoors, after a few days (pardon the tip wear)

Taken indoors, you can sort of see the duochrome effect in this one.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment