Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Spy with My Little Eye

Something that is...Quo by ORLY! I was at Pharmaprix (the Quebecois name for Shopper's Drug Mart) the other day and I happened to look down and hidden away on a bottom shelf were these beauties. I do not own any ORLY polish but I am dying to try the formula, so when I heard they were making it more accessible to Canadians by introducing it under Quo, I got pretty excited. I'm sort of hesitant about the $10 CAN price tag though, especially since there were only five shades out, but we'll see what's to come. I snapped this pic with my blackberry when the assistant was helping someone else because I just needed to get a shot of these. They look really pretty..has anyone tried them yet?
Keep an eye out for these soon at a Shopper's or Pharmaprix near you!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these advertised in the flyer we get from Shopper's, and I was so disappointed not to find them in the store! To have access to anything ORLY in my neck of the woods would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete